It appears that the Invaders growing physical abilities is not all bad. The Invader did crawl over to my food dish and put his hand in it. However, Mom made sure he didn't eat any and kept him away from it, so my food should be safe for now.
Monday, August 25, 2008
Training
I have begun to train the Invader to become my personal fetch thrower. I bring him the ball and he has developed the ability to army crawl to it. He is able to pick the ball up with either one hand or both hands. However, I soon discovered that he had no interest in throwing it, but instead he tried to eat it! The invader would even crawl over to me and put his hand in my mouth to take the ball! I began to think that my plan was a failure, when I discovered something...Mom & Dad don't want him to eat the ball. Each time I bring the Invader the ball they know he will try to eat it and they throw the ball for me. Therefore, I have stopped bringing the ball to Mom & Dad, but I bring it to the Invader instead. I'd bet all my milkbones that this trick will work for sometime.


It appears that the Invaders growing physical abilities is not all bad. The Invader did crawl over to my food dish and put his hand in it. However, Mom made sure he didn't eat any and kept him away from it, so my food should be safe for now.
It appears that the Invaders growing physical abilities is not all bad. The Invader did crawl over to my food dish and put his hand in it. However, Mom made sure he didn't eat any and kept him away from it, so my food should be safe for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment